Faculty Of Engineering Sciences
Anchorlite has attained a reputation in training for excellence and educating for relevance. In pursuit of achieving our mission to make a productive contribution to South Africa, we have embarked on equipping the youth with a qualification that will attain them the skills necessary to make a productive contribution towards nation building.
The faculty of Engineering Sciences offers learners to the opportunity to pursue their goals of becoming an Engineer, to ensure that the learner is well prepared for any job opportunity that may prevail in his/ her related field of engineering
The learner may register to obtain a qualification in
National intermediate Certificate (NIC)
- National N’ Certificate in Electrical Engineering NQF 1- NQF 3 (Engineering Matric)
- National N’ Certificate in Mechanical Engineering NQF 1- NQF 3 (Engineering Matric)
- National N’ Certificate in Civil Engineering NQF 1- NQF 3 (Engineering Matric)
- This programme is more suitable for a learner who has attained a grade 09 (GET) certificate and over the age of 16 years
- This programme is suitable for a learner who has achieved a Grade 12 Certificate , BUT has not done Maths/ Physical Science and wants to pursue an Engineering qualification
A Grade 09 pass in Maths and Natural Science; over the age of 16 / Grade 12 Senior Certificate
3 Months per a level (Trimester)
National N’ Diploma NQF 4- NQF 6
• National N’ Diploma Electrical Engineering
• National N’ Diploma Mechanical
• National N’ Diploma Civil
A National Senior Certificate or an appropriate national certificate or an equivalent qualification, alternatively RPL (Recognition of prior learning) will grant learners access into this qualification.
Duration: 06 Months for Level NQF 4- NQF 6 (Semester)
Examination and assessments.
All examinations are administered by the Department of Higher Education Training. Learners will be required to compile a portfolio of evidence with all formal tasks completed.